Courtesy of the dictionary:
1. a maxim adopted as an expression of the guiding principle of a person, organization, city, etc.
2. a sentence, phrase, or word expressing the spirit or purpose of a person, organization, city, etc., and often inscribed on a badge, banner, etc.
1. any system, doctrine, or formula of religious belief, as of a denomination.
2. any system or codification of belief or of opinion.
3. an authoritative, formulated statement of the chief articles of Christian belief, as the Apostles' Creed, the Nicene Creed, or the Athanasian Creed.
So, for the Feldarin, we have the following:
Motto of the Feldarin Empire: Lex Imperium Vitae - "Law is the lifeblood of the Empire"
Creed of the Feldarin Orthodox Church: Quinque Antequam Unum - "Five Before One"
Yes, these are loosely based on Latin..
Also added some Cleric Favored Weapons to descriptions of deities that were missing them.